Like a professional mechanic
Get eyes on tough spots and angles when fixing and tuning your wide with this Telescoping LED Inspection Mirror.
Expand your reach
Eyes on what’s important
Lights up (showtime)
Go near or far
Sturdy grip + feel
A tool of many wonders
Get the product now!
Telescoping LED Lighted Flexible Inspection Mirror
The Telescoping LED Lighted Flexible Inspection Mirror is a 360-degree swivel inspection mirror. It has a long, thin, angled body that you can use to peer into places that you can’t otherwise see. It comes equipped with a set of LED lights that illuminate dark spaces. The flashlight-like illumination from the lights will allow you to pinpoint any potential problems before they happen.
The LED Telescoping LED Inspection Mirror is made of ABS plastic and alloy steel and features a built-in telescoping arm that extends up to 34″. The light-up head is adjustable so that it can be aimed at areas where the visibility is poor. This mirror features two built-in LED lights that illuminate hidden blockages. The mirror is easy to adjust to and can be used by many people. It is powered by 2 CR2032 batteries.
Its telescoping handle is comfortable to hold and allows you to get into hard-to-reach areas. Its two built-in LED lights are bright enough to illuminate even the most obscure parts of your engine. The telescoping LED Inspection Mirror can expand up to 24.8 inches and collapse to 11.8″. The mirror is constructed of ABS plastic and alloy steel. The handle can be easily removed and stored.
The Ullman HTS-2LT has a three-inch diameter round mirror with an adjustable angle. The telescoping head allows you to get into a dark place while inspecting. The product measures approximately 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ and extends to 30-1/8″. It has a cushion-grip handle that prevents slippage even if your hands are oily. The Ullman HTS-2LT also comes with two CR2032 batteries.
The Telescoping LED Inspection Mirror extends from 11″ to 30-1/8″. Its lens adjusts to the required angle. It is lightweight and can be stored easily. It uses two CR2032 batteries. It can be telescoping or folded. The length can be adjusted to fit the area you’re inspecting. The camera is easy to mount to the counter with a magnetic pick-up tool.
The Telescoping LED Inspection Mirror is adjustable. It extends from 11″ to 30-1/8″ and collapses to 11″ for compact storage. It features two LED lights that illuminate hidden blockages. The telescoping LED Inspection Mirror is operated by two CR2032 batteries. It comes with a cushioned handle. The unit can be used for long hours. It can be placed in the car for inspection purposes.
Table of Contents
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 3,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At driveinmycar.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.